Fit Guide Alternative Apparel
Alternative Apparel is an American brand but it's fit is comparable to that of the Italian brands Deha and Freddy.
- SLIM FIT: Fits close to the body
- COMFORT FIT: not a tight fit. In case of pants the model might fit tight around the thighs. In case of a shirt it is often contoured to some degree
- LOOSE FIT: relaxed, loose around thighs and hips
- Slim Fit: Fits close to the body for a countoured, slim silhouette. Ideal for layering.
- Regular Fit: Fits true to size.
- Oversized Fit: Drapes loosely on the body for a less structured, relaxed silhouette.
- Legging Fit: Snug from the hip through leg opening for a body-hugging, contoured silhouette.
- Straight Fit: Classic straight leg with normal waist and rise. Straight from the hip through the leg opening.
- Slouchy Fit: Relaxed, slight drop-crotch look with longer rise sitting at normal waist. Straight leg tapers to narrow opening.
- Jogger Fit: Tapered leg with normal waist and rise. Straight from the hip through narrow leg opening.