What can I order?
You can order all the products online in our shop. If you would like to order something custom made by Souplesse Oblige, you can contact us by mail: email@example.com
How do I place an order?
Choose your size (check the size guide if necessary) and click on 'Add to shopping cart'
1) Shopping cart - 2) Your data - 3) Confirmation - 4) Payment
Step 1: an estimation of the product cost and shipment. Setting: payment in advance + shipping to a Belgian address.
- Payment method: choose between Visa, MasterCard, Bancontact / Mister Cash, iDEAL, bank transfer and pay on pick up.
- Country: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg or USA. For shipment to other countries contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discount code: if you have a discount code enter it here
- You can change the number of products or delete a product. Click on 'Recalculate'
If you want to add more products, click on 'Continue shopping'. Is your shopping cart filled to your liking go to step 2 to add your data by clicking on 'Next step'.
2) Your data - 3) Confirmation - 4) Payment
Step 2: fill in your address.
You can enter a different delivery address or a different billing address.
Comments: You can add a comment or question about delivery, gift wrapping, uncertainty about the size...
3) Confirmation - 4) Payment
Step 3: check the total amount and agree to our General terms and conditions. Then proceed to payment.
- When you have chosen to pay with Visa, MasterCard, Bancontact / Mister Cash or iDEAL, you will be redirected to a secured page by Multisafepay. dan wordt u doorgelinkt naar een beveiligde pagina van MultiSafepay. After the payment with your bank is completed, you will be redirected to our shop. You will receive a confirmation of your order by mail.
- When you have chosen to pay by means of bank transfer, you will receive confirmation of your order and the bank details. This will also be send you by mail.
Did you receive an error message? If the message is unclear, please contact us at email@example.com
Check if the money has been withdrawn from your account.