Size guide Lolë
The size chart for the Canadian brand Lolë
|Canada / VSA||2||4||6||8||10||12||14||16|
|FR / DE / ES / RUS||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46|
|CHEST||80 / 84 cm||85 / 89 cm||90 / 94 cm||96 / 100 cm||103 / 106 cm||108 / 112 cm|
|ARM||78 cm||79 cm||80 cm||81 cm||82 cm||84 cm|
|WAIST||62 / 66 cm||67 / 71 cm||72 / 76 cm||78 / 82 cm||85 / 89 cm||90 / 94 cm|
|HIPS||89 / 92 cm||94 / 98 cm||99 / 103 cm||105 / 109 cm||112 / 115 cm||117 / 120 cm|
How to measure?
- Chest: measure around fullest part of chest, keeping tape up under arms and around shoulder blades by keeping arms along the body
- Arms: bend elbow slightly, start at center back of neck and measure arosse the shoulder to the elbown down to the wrist
- Waist: measure around the narrowest part at natural waist
- Hips: stand with heels together and measure around fullest part of the hips
- Inseam: lively pants are standaad 32", which means 81,4 cm. Measure from the crotch down to the ground
The Canadian brand Lolë and the British brand Wellicious fit bigger than Deha and Freddy.
If you wear a Medium in the Italian brands Deha or Freddy, a Small will usually be big enough in the brands Wellicious (British) and Lolë (Canadian).
Large in Deha and Freddy will be a Medium in Wellicious and Lolë.
Don't overestimate your size!